This forum is intended as a link for the Milan Maravilla family.
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What To Expect When She's The One Expecting!!

Go down 
kelia mei

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: What To Expect When She's The One Expecting!!   Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:22 pm

I have a coworker who just announced that she's only about 3 months's the other coworker and I are having her pregnancy sickness. There's only 3 of us on shift coworker has the dizziness and the morning sickness, while I get her sleepiness almost every noontime & I've been very sensitive (not like I already am, but it's weird cuz I would easily cry to a sad story -- and I've been doing it a lot from the norm cuz I'd actually feel the heartache).

Well, you know how they say, if you rub a pregnant woman's stomach, you'll be the next one to get pregnant,'re not supposed to eat a pregnant woman's food? know how husbands get fat and eat, as if they're pregnant along with their wives?'s just funny how we might have caught the pregnance sickness for her. Hahah!!

I thought it was kinda cool....but at the same time, eerie how that can happen. it just all in the mind. N' didn't dawn on us that we were doin' it until my pregnant coworker noticed and mentioned about it. Heheh!

Oh well...not much news going on on my end, but as far as this's something that caught my attention. That, of course, I'm not the only one who has the experience of what -- in Ilonggo would put it -- "Gapanamkun" .... Not so sure if I even spelled that right. LOL!!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What To Expect When She's The One Expecting!!   Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:42 pm

You guys are just weird.Lol!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
What To Expect When She's The One Expecting!!
Page 1 of 1